[Ansteorra-archery] corkscrews...

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Sun Dec 14 22:06:09 PST 2003

Personnally, I think your fletches are just a little bit too far toward the
back end of the bolt.

Adjust the mark you placed on the clamp of your jig.  This mark should be
5/8 of an inch forward of the notch in the clamp.

This should place the fletch right at 2 inches from the end.

The last batch I made flew fine.  While the last batch I made used 5 inch
parabolic,  4's should do fine for you.

Gilli
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.