[Ansteorra-archery] Reporting Reminder

Ansteorran Archery Marshal archery_marshal at ansteorra.org
Thu Feb 27 23:31:42 PST 2003

A quick reminder to all Branch and authorized at large marshals that your
quarterly reports are due to your Regional uplines within about three days.
The reports are a bit early this quarter because we want to get them ready
before war so we don't have to play catch-up when we get back.

If you have  some sort of archery marshallate authorization checked off on
your card and have not yet sent your Regional Marshal a report please do so.
I know that there have been a lot of CA Authorizing marshals hard at work
getting new Combat Archers ready for war and you need to be reporting those
activities and authorizations to your Regional upline.

You can find contact information for your Regional Marshal at
http://archery.ansteorra.org/ and in the Black Star.

Thanks!

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Kingdom Archery Marshal, Ansteorra