[Ansteorra-archery] Kingdom Academy 2004

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Mon Feb 24 19:25:08 PST 2003

Greetings and Hi There,

That's right folks, 2004 is next year.

Next year all the academies will be in one big learning opportunity event.
And that will be happening 7 - 9 May at Camp Finlayson in Middleford.

I have the honor of being the autocrat for this marvalous learning
opportunity.  Later in the year I will be asking for instructors, so please
be thinking about it.  I will also need a Marshal in Charge / Archery
Liasion.  If you would like to apply for the job  please contact me.

Thanks,

Gilli
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.