[Ansteorra-archery] Ansteorran Archers Cafe Press Shop

Wilim Penbras ap Gurgeneu wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Mon Jun 2 13:54:31 PDT 2003

Well, as many of you know Rebekah and I will be moving back to the East Kingdom this week.  There are a few things I wanted to take with me that didn't exist.  With the help of Cafepress.com and with permission to use Eadric's Archery Marshallate Artwork, I made a few items for me to take back East with me.  After showing it to another arhcer or two it occurs to me that some people may like to have this stuff too.

Everything is listed at CafePress base price. (I don't make a dime off anything).  Still the question was once asked how to identify an archer when they are off the range.  There are any number of items here that will let you do that.

http://www.cafeshops.com/ansteorraarcher

YiS,
    Ld Wilim Penbras ap Gurgeneu
    Kings' Archer of Ansteorra