[Ansteorra-archery] Bowman Tournaments

Harry Bilings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 12 04:31:49 PDT 2003

I respectfully disagree with the break down below. Once you can pull and
hold /cock and hold archery is about 90% mental. If in your mind things are
not where they belong / were the last shot start over and shot when it is
unless of course the last shot was not where you want it.
Archery is taking the arrow/bolt and shooting a gold with it then do it
again. If you did not get a gold with the last shot FOR GET IT there is
nothing that you can do after the shot to change where it hit, go onto the
next shot.
If you are just starting out don't worry about hitting the gold put all you
arrows into as small a group as you can, once you have a small group you can
move the group.

plachoya

humble archer
Ravens Fort Ansteorra