[Ansteorra-archery] Bowman Tournaments

Rumil Fletcher rumil at prodigy.net
Tue Jun 10 23:05:25 PDT 2003

A worthy proposal...   One of which a variant has long been tradition
at Wiesenfeuer Baronial on Labor Day weekend.  Each of our weaponed
tournaments; chivalric, rapier, and archery; have had sponsored on
Sunday or Monday a newcomers tournament for anyone who has not been
engaged in that particular sport for more than a year, as long as
there were 2 or more willing who met the newcomer qualifications.
These are not titled competitions, but do carry prizes.

Rumil Fletcher