[Ansteorra-archery] Missing Crossbows

sharon sharon at polkawitch.com
Mon Mar 17 08:54:01 PST 2003

Greetings all and forgive me for the multiple cross posts:

We lost two Iolo's crossbows at Gulf War.  One is Baron Sir Guy LeStrange's. Its made of oak.  Mine is the other one made of Cherry wood and has two pieces of black and white duct tape wrapped around the handle w/ a very frayed string.  They are both very new Iolo combat bow construction.  Both were inspected under the same number #0847 or 0837.  If anyone finds these crossbows, can you please contact me ASAP.

They were left near the Strange McLeod cart near the Fort after the Fort Battles on Saturday.

My thanks for your help.

Lady Vivaine d'Agincourt
Per Aspera Ad Astra -
   The path to the stars is a rough road