[Ansteorra-archery] Re: IKAC / IKCAC Scores

jspinks at ix.netcom.com jspinks at ix.netcom.com
Thu Mar 27 10:18:55 PST 2003

Clout shoots are always good for that group if you have the room.  For once they do not get yelled at for seeing how far the arrow will go. :-)  Distance shoots the same.

We had a dragon shoot a couple of times as well with the dragon made of cds with colored ones forming various parts such as the spine and head. Even the adults like that one!

Jacques the Spink