[Ansteorra-archery] Re: IKAC / IKCAC Scores

Sjonna Whitsitt avalon_remembered at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 27 11:04:43 PST 2003

Heya! (Hugs to Gilli!)

Don't know if it is in the April Black Star but
Ansteorra had the most children in any Kingdom turning
in scores ... I currently have 4 youth with IKAC/RR
scores submitted for this season (6 yr old, 7 yr old,
and two 11 yr olds) with 2 more kid-lets ready to
shoot the next IKAC.

One of our 11 yr olds shot a 118 on his first IKAC
ever -- which out scores all of last years' Knowne
World Children Division by nearly 40 points!

Somehow I see Ansteorra winning the archery Gulf War
points for many years to come!

If anyone has great ideas for Children's Archery, I
would be grateful if you would pass them my way.

In Service,
Bianca Sereni
Barony of Namron Archery Marshal
Titled Archer of Namron