[Ansteorra-archery] Re: Jacques' Dragon

Sjonna Whitsitt avalon_remembered at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 28 10:10:22 PST 2003

Jacques-

Stories of your cd dragon led me (at Namron
Protectorate) to create a pirate ship with a cd
dragon, pirates, parrots, masts, and balloons for
water.  The kids got rewards for shooting everything
except the parrots!

Clout shoots are a great idea!  I definitely have the
space at practice for that.  Also, does anyone make
the wooden people which hold apples on their heads?  I
think the kids might like that also -- especially if I
make and apple tree with lots of apples on it too.

Hope to see you at Beltane this year where we will be
shooting for Namron's Titled Archer.

In Service,
Bianca Sereni
Archery Marshal