[Ansteorra-archery] Re: Correct APD Size

Wilim Penbras ap Gurgeneu wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Fri Mar 7 21:18:04 PST 2003

Just a note on Michael and Caelin's numbers.  Mike your working on a
misconception.
    Caelin simply meant that he had an account with a Wholesaler. The
account was set up for GWX when Drake wanted every group bringing a certain
amount of Ballistae.  Elfsea Brought 7 Ballistae that year and we had 500
Bolts (10 Cases of GT Caelin bought and 500 TB (I bought 300)) for them.
Now we did order another case last year that got split between APDs and
Javelins for Falcon Rose.
    And yeah, Caelin is one person that could proably use 500 APDs.  He's
order 2 Gross of Bolts from Me.  After a year + of me working in my spare
time I finally have the first gross completed.  The next Gross is on it's
way.  Caelin will probably have enough Bolts for the Region before he's
done. :)

Wilim