[Ansteorra-archery] Re: Correct APD Size

meggiddo at netzero.net meggiddo at netzero.net
Sat Mar 8 15:08:21 PST 2003

Wilim,

No, I was NOT working under a misconception in the least. I fully
understood what Caelin was stating. To acquire such an account usually
means that you will be purchasing in bulk lots and NOT what I was
attempting to explain for a individual "new" archer - which I stated up
front in the previous message.

Wilim, you also presented just why purchasing huge lots require storage
space and the spare time to work all those Golf Tubes in APD's, which I
also pointed out in more general terms.

Concerning bulk buys - I already address that issue in the previous
message as well.

The rest of the "past history" you brought up, it is all find and good -
but it is just that "PAST HISTORY"! I do not really care - looking at
this year's Gulf War XII and not the X!

Michael Fray
Unit Combat Archer for the Condottieri
King's Archer