[Ansteorra-archery] Warlord XXX Archery Tourneys

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Sat May 10 13:55:36 PDT 2003

David Ruff (dmruff1 at yahoo.com) said something that sounded like:
> <wanders off to go sew a set of blinders up for the field>

*laugh*

You think that'll be good enough considering how many marshals will be
at the field? We probably need to make sure there's more alcohol than
blinders.

Now where did I put those baldars that are on wood shafts?

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "And I ain't in it for the power
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   And I ain't in it for my health