[Ansteorra-archery] Warlord XXX Archery Tourneys

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Sat May 10 15:37:46 PDT 2003

The best way I can think of the day's festivities to end is with awards
being given out.  That not only includes the tassles and the medallions of
the IKAC/IKCAC and the IAAC/IACAC, but also Kingdom awards.

There are a great many archers out there that deserve recognition.  Even if
they should not be able to make it to AoB, recommend them any way.  The
award will find them.

To my way of thinking, which to some is most strange, everyone at I saw
shoot at the last Huntsman Toureny should have a King's Archer, if they
don't already.

And there's other awards too, not just the AM either.   I think there are
some of us who should get thistles, cranes, Stars and Irises.  I can't
recommend everyone.  And it usually takes more than one recommendation even
if you are the Primier of the Awards.

Gilli
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.