[Ansteorra-archery] Bragging rights :)

David Ruff dmruff1 at yahoo.com
Sun May 11 18:56:43 PDT 2003

In my years of teaching archery i have seen exactly 5
"robinhoods" done. This spans from my own shooting
curcuits to teaching. A robinhood to me is one of the
most rarest things. I am not talking about just
hitting a nock and breaking it - i mean hitting the
nock and making a nice split down the center of the
shaft so when you put the shaft back together you can
see where the tip sliced the dead center of the
robinhooded arrow.

They say that a robinhood is rare, i have heard that
you have better chance of getting hit by lightning OR
winning the lottery.

So it is my pleasure (stands away from the person he
is bragging about incase any sudden storms come in) to
announce that today, for the SECOND time in a row in
UNDER THREE months time. That Sherenia McGregor did
from a distance of 20 yards in a royal round shoot get
ANOTHER Robin hood. It was a clean split dead center
hit. Oh AND set her personal best all time highest RR
to date.

Two in under three months - Sherenia - GO PLAY THE
NUMBERS!!!! and stop wrecking the arrows i build!!!

Ulrich

=====
"Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci