[Ansteorra-archery] Bragging rights :)

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Sun May 11 20:42:14 PDT 2003

Was that with plastic or a form of period nock?  It's been my experience
that the slot in the shaft type period nocks are very difficult to Robinhood
because the same threat wrapping that keeps the string from spliting the
shaft also does the same for the incoming arrow.

Either way, good shooting.

Gilli
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.