[Ansteorra-archery] Steppes Bowyers and Fletchers Guild Meeting

CLEEKS at prodigy.net CLEEKS at prodigy.net
Mon Oct 6 09:12:22 PDT 2003

Greetings all,
Please join us Wednesday October 8 at 7:30PM for the
Steppes Bowyers and
Fletchers guild meeting.
We will meet at my house
809 Morningstar Trail
Richardson, TX 75081

>From the South or West
Make your best way to 75 Central and 635 LBJ. Watch
out for
Construction at 75 and 635. Go north on 75 to the
Spring Valley exit. Go
right (East) on Spring Valley. Proceed to the third
light and turn left
this will keep you on Spring Valley. Proceed about 2
miles till you
cross a railroad track. The next street after the
railroad track is
Bowser. Take a left on Bowser and then turn right on
the first street.
This is Morningstar trail our house will be the fifth
one on the left
809 Morningstar Trail.

>From the North
Come south on 75 Central to Beltline road in
Richardson. Take a left
(East) on to Beltline proceed about 2 miles. You will
go under a
railroad bridge. The next light is Bowser take a
right. Go through one
four way stop and almost to the next. The last street
before this four
way stop is Morningstar Trail. Take a left here, our
house will be the
fifth one on the left 809 Morningstar Trail.

>From the East
Take 635 LBJ to the Plano road exit. Turn right
(north) on Plano road.
Proceed about 4 miles to the Spring Valley Light take
a left. Proceed to
the four way stop. This is Bowser take a right and
then turn right on
the first street. This is Morningstar trail our house
will be the fifth
one on the left 809 Morningstar Trail.

If any of this does not make sense and you need to be
talked in please
call 972-680-1689.

Iames