[Ansteorra-archery] Just Curious

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Tue Sep 16 16:36:07 PDT 2003

Greetings and Hi There,

I was reading the Third Quarter Archery Marshal Report.  I was impressed
with the fact that the monthly get together at HL Eadric's draws many more
people than any other Kingdom Archer activity except for a few of the
events.  What just baffels me is how you can get that many folks together
and still not get any IKAC / IKCAC scores shot?  And what's even more
amazing is that it was done during the heat of the summer!

So how do you do that?

Gilli
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.