[Ansteorra-archery] Just Curious

iaenmor iaenmor at swbell.net
Tue Sep 16 18:19:39 PDT 2003

The range being about 100' from the house helps.  Also the tables set up
outside are under a couple of large Sweet gums.  The firing line is right
under a old Oak tree.  Also we do not start shooting until 3 to 4 in the
afternoon in the summer, just a little cooler than.  As far as IKAC/IKCAC
nobody really seems to want to shot them.  The equipment is there if anybody
wants to but?  Heck we do not seem to shot as many RR as before either.  I
guess we come out to practice and have some fun with friends.  All in all it
makes for a pleasurable day with good friends and some good fun, what more
can a person ask for.   Oops before I forget we also have our Knife, Axe and
Spear practice at the same time.  Helps to have a place that is large
enough.
Iaen Mor
Gate's Edge
Ansteorra