[Ansteorra-archery] Steppes Warlord Bowman's and Children's ArcheryTournaments

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Mon Apr 12 19:19:23 PDT 2004

In addition to all the other neat archery activities the good folks in
Steppes have planned to entertain us, there will also be an Archer's Flight
about lunch time there at the archery field.  I'm sure we all remember,
though it has been a while, what an Archer's Flight is.  It's a pot luck
lunch by archers for archers.  So bring some food to share.  Let's have
plenty of luck, not just the pot. ;)

Gilli
The more arrows you loose, the more that can hit GOLD.