[Ansteorra-archery] RR and IKAC at Stargate this weekend...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Fri Apr 16 14:39:38 PDT 2004

Good Morning,

  There have been a number of inquiries about RR or IKAC shooting this
  weekend. There will be time around the tourny for this, but there is
  one thing I ask. If you are shooting in the tourny, please wait until
  after the tourny to shoot your RR/IKAC scores.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   | "I know that I will never be politically correct
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |  I don't give a damn about my lack of etiquette