[Ansteorra-archery] archery practice

Jennifer Shipman djshipman at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 19 10:46:19 PDT 2004

Greetings!  Shadowlands archery practice will be this Saturday at noon at Austin's Colony Park.  Loaner gear will be available.

I am also posting this to the Archery list, as several people expressed an interest in shooting royal round away scores with us.  Directions to our practice can be found at http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/marshal/archery/ on the 365 day calendar page.  We have a very nice outdoor range with 8 target stands.  Everyone is welcome!

In service,
Moreg