[Ansteorra-archery] AoB Award Recommendations

Darcy HLDarcy at HOT.rr.com
Thu Apr 15 11:20:18 PDT 2004

I, myself, am looking around for people who might be worthy of the King's
Archer, for Thistles or Irises in Archery Craft.  AoB is a superb time to
recognize the archers, artisans and craftsmen of the Archery Community.  It
is the one event where their peers and be guaranteed to be present.

HL Darcy

Colley's the cat and Keri's the collie.

> Might be of use if you were to suggest some examples since most awards
tend to be at the local level.  I assume that you will be making the IKAC
awards at AOB unless you have made arrangements with the local group?