[Ansteorra-archery] Need At Least Two More Kids

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Sat Apr 24 18:41:40 PDT 2004

Well, I'm glad you volunteered.  We will be having a double size  IKCAC
range at AoB.  And, we'll need marshals, not only to run that range, but
also, the IKAC range and the Children / beginer range.

So.. HELP, HELP!!! WE NEED MARSHALS!!  And just one or two marshals, but 10
or 12 or MORE.

Contact the AoB autocrat to volunteer to marshal a range.
sylvrfalcn at aol.com

Gilli
The more arrows you loose, the more that can hit GOLD.