[Ansteorra-archery] Need At Least Two More Kids

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 24 19:03:59 PDT 2004

----Original Message Follows----
From: Greylond Aston <greylondaston at yahoo.com>
To: Archery within the Kingdom of Ansteorra
<ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org>
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra-archery] Need At Least Two More Kids
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 06:41:36 -0700 (PDT)

Yea, very bad day to shoot, but we did it anyway.

Ironwyrm got a 105 and I got a very low 32.
Considering that at times my quiver was being blown
out at a 45 degree angle from my body and at least
twice almost wrapped around me while I was shooting,
I'm surprised that I even hit as much as I did.

Oh well, one day we will have a calm day.

Are you smoking something funny, Greylond??? A calm day...a day without
wind....at a Steppes practice??????? ROFLMBO. You've lived here longer than
I have, It's ALWAYS windy here, its just a matter of how strong the wind is.
  ;)

Linet