[Ansteorra-archery] MARSHAL IN CHARGE FOR GUARDIAN ??

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Sun Aug 29 20:49:15 PDT 2004

Well, spread the word dude.  There's going to be some folks making a long trip up there.  And what ever advanced intell we can get, as soon as we can get, might just help us out some.

It would be kindda nice to keep Mooneschadowe as Ansteorran.

Gilli
The more arrows you loose, the more that can hit GOLD.