[Ansteorra-archery] MARSHAL IN CHARGE FOR GUARDIAN ??

LD.BLACKMOON ld.blackmoon at gbronline.com
Mon Aug 30 21:09:30 PDT 2004

GREETINGS

>Well, spread the word dude.  There's going to be some folks making a long trip up there.  And what ever advanced intell we can get, as soon as we can get, might just help us out some.

It would be kindda nice to keep Mooneschadowe as Ansteorran.

Gilli

AT THIS TIME , I AM INFORMED THAT THE SCHEDULE FOR MOONSHADOWE GUARDIAN ARCHERY IS AS FOLLOWS . ( BUT COULD CHANGE AT ANY TIME  )

SAT. 10:00AM    TO NOON = OPEN PRACTICE OR IKAC
SAT. 1:00 PM.    BEGIN YEOMAN SHOOT ( AS YET UNDISCLOSED FORMAT )
SAT. ?:00 PM.    END YEOMAN SHOOT
SAT. ?:30 PM.    IKAC SHOOT

SUNDAY,  " IF "  THERE IS ENOUGH INTEREST A VERY CHALLENGING PRIZE SHOOT.
A " SHOOT FOR LOOT "
ENTRY FEE IS " ANYTHING AN ARCHER CAN USE "  ( NOCKS,POINTS, GLOVES,A COLD SIX PACK , ETC. THINK CREATIVE  )
EVERY ENTRANT WILL WIN SOMETHING .

THANX

BE SAFE, BE HAPPY, HAVE FUN
ARTHUR BLACKMOON