[Ansteorra-archery] COMBAT ARROW HEADS

Harry Bilings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 3 03:38:36 PST 2004

Try Tessa's site for making just about every thing. No not all premade
combat heads are legle in Ansteorra. I belive that those that were legal can
not be used as we are not supposed to make any "new" wooden arrows. The
Ansteorra Archery home page may have suppliers and or try Tessa's page.

plachoya

humble archer
Ravens Fort Ansteorra