[Ansteorra-archery] RR Away Scores

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 9 11:23:02 PST 2004

At our weekly Steppes practices, we usually do at least one Royal Round. If
you are planning to be in the DFW metroplex on any given Sunday Morning, you
are welcome to join us. Our practices are at the Eastfield College Campus at
I-30 and Motley Road adjacent to the Tennis Courts. Practice begins at 10
and typically lasts until 1:30 or until everyone has had enough. I have been
trying to keep our practices posted on the  archery calendar. If you need an
away score and are in our neck of the woods, just give me a holler and I'll
make sure that we do a royal on that Sunday.

Linet Grey

Greetings and Hi There,

I think it would be very helpful for those of us shooting Royal Round
scores to know which events will be having IKAC or just RRs being shot.

I know Middleford's ICE AX will have a full range set up to include
IKCAC.