[Ansteorra-archery] Pomp and Ceremony

Rumil Fletcher rumil at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 18 07:53:21 PST 2004

>As Rumil pointed out just checking the "King's Archers"
>there are a lot that don't have devise or badge, so maybe
>a heraldry workshop is something we need think about
>adding to our future AoB's?  Do we know any sympathetic
>heralds that would be willing to do that for us?

Most of the really big events like Coronation, Crown, and some of the
big events like 12th Night and Candlemas usually have a "Consulting
Table" somewhere on site.  They are a one-stop shopping spot for
someone trying to get name and arms passed.  There is usually a line,
so don't expect them to work miracles if your name or armory is
unpassable.  But if you are willing to work with them, they can get
the whole process started and on its way right then and there.

Rumil