[Ansteorra-archery] Pomp and Ceremony

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Sat Feb 21 09:14:09 PST 2004

The feast isn't getting one Kingdom office to support another Kingdom
office.  And by that I mean not just with Heralds.  There's a substainial
amount of resources that go into a consultation table.

But. that's OK.  I'm sure when the official notifcation comes out, it will
be taken care of.

Gilli
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.