[Ansteorra-archery] Pomp and Ceremony

LD.BLACKMOON ld.blackmoon at gbronline.com
Fri Feb 27 08:47:22 PST 2004

GREETINGS
ACTUALLY , I PREFER TO STAY IN THE BACKGROUND AND WORK THE LINE ,
( HELPS KEEP ME AWAY FROM COURT )
BUT I HAVE TO AGREE , ALMOST ANYTHING THAT BRINGS ARCHERY MORE " GOOD "
ATTENTION FROM THE HIGH MUCKITY MUCKS IS A GOOD THING.

ON THE ROYAL ROUND AWAY SCORES , AT THE ROYAL HUNTSMAN TOURNEY IN
MOONSCHADOW,
I ASK AND WAS GIVEN PERMISSION TO USE THEIR RANGE TO RUN A ROYAL ROUND SHOOT
AFTERWARDS , SO THAT ANY WHO NEEDED AN AWAY SCORE COULD GET ONE .
COULDN'T ANY ARCHERY MARSHAL TAKE THE TIME TO RUN A ROYAL ROUND AFTER THE
"OFFICIAL " SHOOT WAS OVER ?? WEATHER THEY WERE LOCAL OR NOT ???
( WITH PERMISSION OF THE LOCAL MARSHAL OF COURSE )

ALSO, I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO STIR SOME INTEREST IN DOING SOME KIND OF
REGIONAL TRADE OFF SHOOTS , WHERE ONCE A MONTH  , OR EVERY FEW MONTHS,
GROUPS WOULD HAVE AN " AWAY " PRACTICE , WHERE PEOPLE WOULD CARPOOL TO THE
NEXT NEAREST GROUP ,
( FOR NORTHKEEP THAT'S AN HOUR AND A HALF 1 WAY )
SHOOT THEIR AWAY SCORES , EAT OUT , THEN GO HOME  .
THEN THE " AWAY " GROUP WOULD DAY TRIP TO THE FIRST GROUPS PRACTICE IN
RETURN , SHOOTING THEIR " AWAY " SCORE .

I HOLD BOTH IKAC AND ROYAL ROUND SHOOTS EVERY SUNDAY THAT I'M NOT AT A MAJOR
EVENT .
MY WEB PAGE  WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/LD_BLACKMOON/  HAS A YAHOO DIRECTIONS LINK SO
THAT PEOPLE WISHING TO COME TO A PRACTICE CAN GET POINT TO POINT DIRECTIONS
( AND PRINT THEM OFF )
AND IT ALSO IS WHERE I POST ANY CANCELLATIONS FIRST ..
( WHICH DOESN'T HAPPEN OFTEN , WE HAVE SHOT IN 34 DEG WIND CHILL, AND IN
RAIN )

JUST MY 2 CENTS WORTH
BE SAFE, BE HAPPY, HAVE FUN
LD.BLACKMOON

OH, YEA, B4 ANYONE COMPLAINS , IT'S A BAD MONITOR & BAD TYPING , NOT YELLING