[Ansteorra-archery] IKAC & IKCAC Medalions

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Fri Jan 23 14:41:22 PST 2004

That last weekend of June does look pretty good, unless ofcourse you want to
go dancing.

I'll see if Middleford wants to put in for it.  I'm pretty sure they will.
I'll go ahead and get the bid ready, just in case they do.

So there you are folks.  Unless you want to come to Middleford for AoB,
you'd better get a bid in.  :)

Gilli
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.