[Ansteorra-archery] IKAC & IKCAC Medalions

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Fri Jan 23 15:01:16 PST 2004

Bob Dewart <gilli at hot.rr.com> said:

> That last weekend of June does look pretty good, unless ofcourse
you want to
> go dancing.
>
> I'll see if Middleford wants to put in for it.  I'm pretty sure
they will.
> I'll go ahead and get the bid ready, just in case they do.
>
> So there you are folks.  Unless you want to come to Middleford for
AoB,
> you'd better get a bid in.  :)
>
> Gilli
> Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.

Look forward to recieving your bid any any other that show up.  It's
about time to have it back in the Southern Region.  The last three
have been Northern, Coastal, and Central.

Assuming we do get bids for late June, the intent would be to hold
the Royal Huntsman Tournament at the event pending approval and
attendance by TRH.  Classes in the morning until the RH Huntsman
starts in the afternoon with enough time to have the RH Tournament
wrapped up in time for court and a feast (if feast is planned).

Regards,

--
HL Eadric Anstapa
Ansteorra