[Ansteorra-archery] IKAC & IKCAC Medalions

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Mon Jan 26 17:54:52 PST 2004

Middleford was the birth place of AoB.  Early on Middleford was the about
the only place that would put in a bid to do it.  After awhile "they" wanted
other groups to do it so as to move the event around the Kingdom.  And that
is why Middleford doesn't put in a bid everytime. We like doing it, we have
the space, the equipment, and we're centrally located.

Unfortunately, AoB is percieved by some as a marginal to unprofitable event
to do.  That is why many groups won't even concider it.

Gilli
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.