[Ansteorra-archery] Some Gulf War XIII Combat Archery Stats

Jeanie Collins JCollins at CCSB.com
Fri Jul 30 10:58:21 PDT 2004

Thank you Arcus Ironwyrm for your kind words.

(with only a small grin)
Lady Alienor

-----Original Message-----
From: ansteorra-archery-bounces+jcollins=ccsb.com at ansteorra.org
[mailto:ansteorra-archery-bounces+jcollins=ccsb.com at ansteorra.org] On
Behalf Of arcusironwyrm at juno.com
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2004 2:55 PM
To: ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra-archery] Some Gulf War XIII Combat Archery Stats

Tisk, tisk, picky, picky, picky!

God bless each and every one of our Lady combat archers too!

We love you all!

Ironwyrm

On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 12:33:08 -0500 "Susan Hill" <sueorintx at hotmail.com>
writes:
> Please forgive my impertinance, Arcus Eadric, but knowing that there
> are many women among those upon the field of battle in these times, I
> am
>
> compelled to amend your response to Arcus Jaque. As I, too, hope to
> take the field in the not too distant future, I feel that I must stand

> up for my sisters.
>
> Respectfully, (and with a wink of the eye)
>
> Lady Linet Grey

This electronic message is confidential and is intended only for
the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.  The information
may also be legally privileged.  This transmission is sent in trust,
for the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient.  If you
have received this transmission in error, you are hereby notified
that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this
transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please immediately notify me by electronic message or
telephone at 214-855-3000, and delete the message from your system.

Carrington, Coleman, Sloman & Blumenthal, L.L.P.
www.carringtoncoleman.com