[Ansteorra-archery] Some Gulf War XIII Combat Archery Stats

jim hodek j_hodek at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 30 09:37:55 PDT 2004

How do the marshalls know if any Joe Schmo who is an authorized fighter, but not authorized combat archer isn't out there shooting his crossbow or bow with no idea what the rules are. This seems to present a safety concern for the fighters and spectators.

Richard Threlkeld <rjt at softwareinnovation.com> wrote:We inspect the fighter and his/her weapons separately and mark each of them. Any correctly marked fighter may use any correctly marked weapon in an appropriate way. We do not require the weapons only be used by the fighter for whom they were inspected.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede