[Ansteorra-archery] I'm new

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 3 05:07:34 PDT 2004

You need to contact Lord Arthur Blackmoon who is the Archery marshall for
the Barony of Northkeep. Northkeep is having their big annual event this
year, Castellan. I know that Lord Blackmoon is running some Royal rounds
during the event. Blackmoon has several young people shooting at his
practices which are held at his home in Sapulpa.

Lord Blackmoon's email addy is:

LD.BLACKMOON at GBRONLINE.COM

and his website is

http://www.geocities.com/ld_blackmoon/

Northkeep's web site is :

http://northkeep.ansteorra.org/

Good Luck

Lady Linet Grey, Archery Marshall of the Barony of the Steppes