[Ansteorra-archery] I'm new

Christopher Suarez christopher at suarez-turner.com
Thu Jun 3 09:36:06 PDT 2004

You all are so nice to Me. That's why I joined this list in the first
place. Is for a hope of contacting Lord Blackmoon and finding out what I
need in order to come to the practice. There was a fellow at the Scene
meeting I told you all about that I would like to meet again. I don't
remember his name but he said something about him being a marshal in
Archery *I think that's what he said anyhow*. I thought at first that
when I say Lord Blackmoon's name I thought it was him. From seeing the
website that you gave me. I see now that that is not him..*random
babble*

 Thank you for your help is means a lot to me.

Hopefully gonna find a persona soon like I likes and is in the Time
Frame of the middle ages.
Christopher