[Ansteorra-archery] Academy of the Bow Classes

jim hodek j_hodek at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 21 13:14:38 PDT 2004

If you go to Ansteorra.org and search for archery, there is a listing for Academy of the Bow, I haven't looked at it, but it should give that information. If not it should give you someone to Email about it.

In Service,

Lord Gunnarr haukr

Phocas of Bordermarch <phocas at anderson-studio.com> wrote:
Greeting,

    I've been on the lookout for a class list for AOB.
 Is there a link on the site I'm missing or an email that slipped by?

In Service to Our Kingdom,
   Barony Bordermarch and the Dream!
Lord Phocas of Bordermarch    (mka:Cameron)