[Ansteorra-archery] hello

Coltun Cumberland archerboy_96 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 7 20:28:48 PST 2004

Helllo everybody

i just joined this list today

My name is Coltun Cumberland, i am 7 years old and just started shooting around last christmas. lord blackmoon has been showing me how. went to practice today but didnt do good a 40 ikac and 11 royl round but i can do better.

i just want to say hello and i cant wait to read and learn fro,m the things you all write

thank you