[Ansteorra-archery] Online Report Submittal forms fixed (I hope)

Ansteorran Kingdom Archery Marshal archery_marshal at ansteorra.org
Mon Mar 1 20:06:44 PST 2004

I  think that I have the forms fixed.  So everyone please submit those
quarterly reports.

Remember, when you submit a report via the online forms  you should get
a copy emailed back to you at the address you entered into the form for
your email address.

If you do not get a copy of the report then something went wrong and
please let me know.

Everyone gets a 1 day grace period on reporting this time around because
of this snafu.  All Archery Marshals, Your Q1 reports are now due by the
end of the day March 4, 2004.

Thanks,

--

HL Eadric Anstapa