[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Rounds - Youth?

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Wed May 12 21:12:54 PDT 2004

Then why, if the average is how you are shooting now, do you keep your
highest tassle; the one you got three years ago?  If keeping the average is
such a time consuming ordeal, why make it a yearly thing?  Think of it as
the more real, awards; such as a Knight.  Once achieved you're a Knight for
ever, reguardless if you ever win a tourney or even fight again.

Just because it's been that way doesn't mean it was the right thing to do.
As I remember, I didn't particularly like the format then, either.

So how do folks know when they have a score that is about to time out on
them?  I know I had an Open Bow score from this last Ravensfort event, but I
can't remember when the ones before that were.  I know what my high scores
are71, 75, 70.  The 75 was from Ravensfort.

Gilli
The more arrows you loose, the more that can hit GOLD.