[Ansteorra-archery] Re: [Ansteorran_Marshals] Change in Kingdom Archery Marshals Office

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Oct 12 08:20:23 PDT 2004

Eadric Anstapa (eadric at scabrewer.com) said something that sounded like:
> Effective immediately Master Phelim Gervase, called Pug, will assume
> the day-to-day duties of the Archery Marshal of the Kingdom of
> Ansteorra.

As an extension to this announcement, Acrus Moreg Cochrane will be
taking over the duties of Southern Regional Archery Marshal. The
position will be open for applications and I will work with her to set
the dead-line within the next week.

To let people know, I am a little out of pocket this week. I had sholder
surgery yesterday morning and am on limited typing duty today. Wednesday
through Friday I will be in the Kingdom of the West for my non-SCA job.
I should still be in full contact during the timeperiod though.

I will be posting a full schedule of my activities in the near future.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "And I ain't in it for the power
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   And I ain't in it for my health