[Ansteorra-archery] Services needed

Ferguson ferg620 at austin.rr.com
Wed Aug 3 14:22:32 PDT 2005

My Lady Sicard.

Your message has been forwarded to the Bryn Gwlad forum.  You may sign up for posting on Bryn Gwlad's listing at:

You are welcome to post on any of Ansteorra's forums, but generally posting on the local forums for local messages will reach the desired group.

Welcome to Bryn Gwlad and welcome to Ansteorra.

As always, in service - fergus d'Onray.