[Ansteorra-archery] The Royal Huntsman Tournament

Carluccio di Baia carluccio at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 13 19:20:11 PST 2005

Greetings Archers of Ansteorra,

I have sincerely enjoyed serving as Their Majesty's archery champion, but my
time in this position draws to a close. A tournament shall take place at the
30th annual Steppes 12th night on January 7th 2006 to determine the next
Royal Huntsman of Ansteorra. This tournament shall be a head to head format,
and will test your skills in the areas of target, and combat archery. For
the combat archery round, the participants will be required to wear a combat
legal helm, or fencing mask, with appropriate hand protection. We shall have
a bow out opportunity for those who wish solely to test the mettle of the
list.

There will be no loaner gear provided for this list, so bring all your
necessary equipment.

Any questions, comments, or insults may be directed to:

Signore Carluccio di Baia
Royal Huntsman Ansteorra