[Ansteorra-archery] Combat Arrow Recommendations

mharkness mharkness at hot.rr.com
Tue Dec 27 10:59:57 PST 2005

Hello

H.L. Talon of Blackoak here.
I think you will find out that fiberglass Combat arrows are cheaper and last
longer. The Baldar heads I bought 3 years ago are holding up fine. This year
at Gulf War I will have to replace the APDs on the arrows as the golf tube
APD are not holding up. I am looking for the solo Flex premade APDs. Hint.

H.L. Talon of Blackoak

Michael J. Harkness
PROACTIVE Communications, Inc.
VSAT Field Engineer
michael.harkness at proactivecommo.com

DISCLAIMER

use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
of the original message.  Any views expressed in this message are those of
the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to
be the views of Proactive Communications, Inc.