[Ansteorra-archery] So, how does everyone else feel?!

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Jul 27 18:15:34 PDT 2005

Anne (juliane.rose at gmail.com) said something that sounded like:
> Ah, Pug -- ever loyal to whomever butters your bread, no matter right
> or wrong.

Because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I am right or wrong. As
well, I'm pretty sure no one but myself gave me my opinion about how
mailing lists are ran.

> Let's see what the majority thinks ... just out of
> curiousity.  After all, the man did throw his opinion out for review

Not on this list. You took his message and spread it further without his
permission.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   | "I know that I will never be politically correct
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |  I don't give a damn about my lack of etiquette