[Ansteorra-archery] So, how does everyone else feel?!

Lady Einin Ciarnait little_dragon_0861 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 27 18:16:00 PDT 2005

personally I don't know any of the parties involved...but I feel that the letter was totally out of line...as to teaching belly dancing, what is wrong with that?
Einin

Anne <juliane.rose at gmail.com> wrote:
Ah, Pug -- ever loyal to whomever butters your bread, no matter right
or wrong. Let's see what the majority thinks ... just out of
curiousity. After all, the man did throw his opinion out for review

--
~ Not all who wander are lost .... ~

Well-behaved women rarely make history.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt
of in your philosophy."

--From Hamlet (I, v, 166-167)