[Ansteorra-archery] the future ??

Blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Thu Jun 30 21:04:56 PDT 2005

GREETINGS

AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE , THIS ONE OF THOSE AGREE TO DISAGREE  ITEMS .

TO RESPOND TO YOUR POST.
YOU MAY TAKE WHAT I SAID AND MISCONSTRUE IT AS OFTEN AS YOU LIKE , YOU MAY
ALSO USE IT OUT OF CONTEXT AS FREELY .

BUT JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE'S IDEA OF " THE DREAM " DOESN'T MATCH YOURS IS NO
REASON TO TRY AND IMPLY THAT THEY ARE " DISHONEST,LYING ,FOOLS , THAT SHOULD
JOIN SOME OTHER GROUP . ( WHICH IS HOW YOUR POST READ )

>It is going to be a while before I win any championships
ALTHOUGH , IF ONLY STEPPES ARCHERS CAN WIN STEPPES CHAMPIONSHIPS , AND THEN
ONLY IF THEY HAVEN'T COMPETED AND WON ANYWHERE ELSE , AS  YOU WOULD LIKE ,
THEN YOU COULD BE THE STEPPES ARCHER , VERY SOON .

I BETTER  GO , TOO MANY 10 HOUR DAYS IN THE SUN , I'M LETTING THINGS GET TO
ME .IT'S TIME FOR BED .

BE SAFE, BE HAPPY, HAVE FUN
ARTHUR BLACKMOON